Friday, January 21, 2011

Considering Avatar

Here it is a Friday afternoon, errands have been accomplished, rest has been somewhat accomplished; I am nesting comfortably as they say all pregnant women do in the last stages of being miserable. After having felt myself slip into the "organizing" mode, I can see why women do it: it is a way to cope with the uncomfortableness and the constant pain. So, I am merely here relaxing now, trying to do something productive in my time. I considered putting on Avatar, because my new blu-ray player has just been set up, but I don't feel committed to sitting for two hours; and besides, I'm about to eat lunch. However, it sounds like a good idea after lunch, maybe... I also have the Maltese Falcon with Humphrey Bogart.. That sounds tempting....
Well, here I leave you. I just wanted to say something plain, sweet, and simple. I will be back in a few, tucked in with a good movie I am sure. Take care all and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment