Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Titanic

Good evening my dears,

I had a good and peaceful day. I am sitting in the comfort of my home watching the recently released blu-ray and digital edition of the film Titanic with Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet.

It is still a horrific tragedy to me every time I watch it. I cry and actually upset myself whenever I watch this movie. I am always amazed at the strength and the will to survive. I always am touched by the sacrifice and human spirit in the victims and survivors.

May they all rest in peace now and forever.

Have a good night my darlings, I pray you have a peaceful night.

Love,
Read Riding Hood


p. s. on a note concerning the movie.... there is a photo shop edit that shows the dimensions of the floating door and the available room for Jack to have climbed onto it. I still think they could have saved him and it have been a great story. grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment