Thursday, December 1, 2011

Read Riding Hood is As Lucky Does

Lucky
that hace
seven months-
No-
now eight-
No-
Now nine months
Ago:
I got My fresh start:
My chance to chase
My dreams
My hopes
My want
My need
For a
Different me.
How lucky....
Some never even get
What
They
Need.
I got:
Family
A home
Support
Opportunity
Space
Time
Understanding......
Location isn't everything...
What a place can offer you
Is. Everything.
I used to say
'I say goodbye when I say hello..'
And Now-
How lucky(?)(!) am i that I can say
Hello
When
i say
Goodbye.
My love of my life
Mijo mio
My baby
How lucky i am
To have him-
He has Already(!)
Taught. Me:
Sometimes:
You must let go to gain;
You must give to get;
You must do what is best for
You....
And everything else
Will
F
A
L
L
..into place.
How. Lucky. i am.....
That I have my chance
To be
Everything,
i want to be
Could be...
Even
just what i am.
i am lucky,
That
nine months
ago
I got my fresh start.
I got my new life.
And I
Never Thought
I'd say this(......!)
but...
I can Only Go Up....

From: Here.

To: there, Here, near, Far, anywhere

i am lucky.

To everyone that has helped me and been (and still IS) a support to me. Thank you. I wouldn't be where I am without every single one of you. I am lucky, I am blessed. I refuse to disappoint you.

I refuse to disappoint. Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment