Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bridesmaids & Loving Myself Just The Way I Am

So! A quick hello before I am off to apply to a University! True to plan, I went by and got my blu-ray copy of Bridesmaids and I can't wait to watch it tonight!=) I loved it in theaters and I'm downloading my digital copy nyah!!!


A friend asked me yesterday what does "blog" mean... and Why would I want to "do that" as in "write whatever on the internet that anyone/everyone can read about.."
After replying because I want people to read what I have to say, he still asked, "but why...?" So, I grumbled, "Because I'm pathetic and lonely!" He retorted, "Why would you talk negatively about yourself like that?" Exasperated I said, "WEll! You didn't like my first answer, so I had to think of some kind of response to pacify you!"

So, when the world doesn't understand you... Don't change your answer. If they get it, they get it. If they don't, they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment