Sunday, September 11, 2011

wake me......when september ends......

wake me
when september ends.
wake me when the
sadness
and the
melancholy has passed on.

Wake me up
and
Let me cry.
Wake me up
and tell me
This is where I want to be.
Wake me up- and tell me


you're not gone.

Wake me up
and
Be by my side.
wake me up
and tell me
it hasn't already been a decade
without you.

my love.

you surprised me.

I thought.
I was awake.
I'm going back to bed now.
Don't let them wake me

up

without you.

Ten years

isn't enough time

to get

over

you.

Wake me up.
when heaven is here-

and

when you're next to me.
wake me up
my love.
Wake up with me.

Please.
my love.

Wake up......

I don't want to wake up

without you

anymore....

i.love.you. stop.
i.miss.you. stop.

wake....no... don't wake up....

come back to me.

.......

dedicated to everyone that lost something on this day. We all lost something. And we all are left here without the things we loved and lost. It hurts to think the things and people we lost are thinking the same thing on the other side. We are not alone in this loss. We are all in this together. I cry with every one of you all, and I smile with you over all the good memories. Please do not forget the beauty there still is in this world. I know the love we lost is still out there. Do not think it isn't

No comments:

Post a Comment