Saturday, November 23, 2013

Warm Bodies

It is very early my loves, I am off to a fresh start this day and the next few days. I just wanted to tell you that recently I watched this movie called Warm Bodies. It's a zombie movie, but it's about how a certain zombie falls in love with a still human girl.
The first day I put it on to watch, I was in a particularly pessimistic mood, and not really interested in anything. But after mentioning the movie to someone in a negative light, I suddenly felt like I was being a negative nancy (someone I never really want to be…) So, I am sitting here, picking up where I left off to finish this movie and not be a negative nancy (a wet blanket, a jaded female, a party popper…)… And I find myself becoming a total goober. He turns back into human by the end, and he gets shot and starts bleeding…. And the girl says, "He's bleeding…. He's Alive!. .. He's Alive!"……

And at the end he is monologuing and says, "every great thing starts out scary doesn't it?…"… and that's true…. I find it's easier to be a negative nancy than a positive polly, but it Feels so much better to be a positive polly. And I'm glad that I came back to this film to finish it. It has sincerity and heart to it, just give it a chance. I hope you all have a beautiful day, no matter what happens in it.

sincerely,
Read Riding Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment