Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Addam's Family




My dear fellow bloggers and google surfers, I would hate to disappoint by blogging too often and I wouldn't want to break my tradition of beginning my blog with the occasional typical apology for not blogging on a regular basis. My innermost blogger has been stifled from her blabbing... I have been busy living life. I suddenly have a moment of glorious- beautiful tedious-ness in front of the tv.. And I am absorbing the miracles that have happened in my life.. And finally I am able to look back at every heartbreak and see every curse for the blessing it truly was .. Because all that pain lead me here. And even "here" isn't free of pain, but no one ever said life was going to be easy. There's a Russian proverb that says if you wake up and aren't in pain, you are dead.
It took me a long while to figure out communication is the key to finding peace of mind. I still have to daily figure out what I want and learn how to ask for help to get it.

I am still not good enough to wake up and realize right away what I have slipped into doing, it isually takes me a while to sort it all out- and now, after a million laundry loads later, highway drives, hours of journaling, hours of ignoring, hours of facing facts... I see I am ready to embrace my natural self, minus my crutches.. Minus my baggage. For myself. For my peace of mind. For just getting comfortable with who I am and for not going to waste any more time trying to be something or someone else.
I am always humbled by myself. Right when I think I couldn't feel any older, I get kicked down a notch and reminded I am still young and learning to be comfortable with myself.
I watched The Adams Family the other day and it made me feel good because it made me feel better about my quirky, weird eccentricities. Who cares if the whole world thinks I'm odd or weird?.. I like myself:) And if anyone else happens to like me too ... Well that's just an added bonus miracle. *sigh of peace*

So my darlings, honesty is the best policy: beginning with yourself. You're strange. Get over it:) I already did, and am now going back to my tedious tv-ness and going to zone out. La-dee-da.





-- Desde Mi iSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment