Monday, May 10, 2010

Iron Man II: Part One

Today is my Friday, thank god. I am truly grateful it is the last day of my work week, because I am tired, depressed and wondering why I venture out of my shell into the great unknown every day. I am really starting to wonder if it is worth it all. On a happier note, Hi, how are all of you? I hope you all are enjoying your work week.
A few days ago, I went with a friend of mine to see the latest blockbuster, Iron Man II. It was definitely worth braving the packed Saturday crowds to see it. It was even worth sitting so close to the big screen I got a kink in my neck. Robert Downey Jr.'s character is engaging to watch as is the chemistry of everything in this hit movie. I am only on my lunch at work and have to head back, but I want to talk in detail about this movie later. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment