Monday, August 6, 2012

How To Train Your Dragon





I am very tired this evening, my dears. It was my first day back at work after being off for awhile, so I am out of breathe and ready to be a couch potato. Earlier this morning I was reading through my current book, Son of A Witch, the second installment in the Wicked series. And just before I had to get in the shower and get ready to go to work, I got to an Exciting part!!! (of course)

There Are Dragons!!!!!  That made me so excited! I am a chinese dragon, myself and anything dragons, I simply adore.... unless one was trying to eat me, then I might not be so excited, but anyway.... Aside from that, it made me decide to watch the dreamworks kids film How To Train Your Dragon when I got off work. So, here I am with the movie in the background, a pink lady pip on the table, and my foxy hound curled up to my left. In this moment, it is peaceful. .... I want a dragon. Don't you?...

Have a peaceful night my dears, I am off to fly with the dragons in my dreams,

Read Riding Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment